i will answer your emails and comments :) -not a blog only about fashion | photos are not taken by me unless told so | any kind of contribution will be appreciated :)

Sunday, March 10, 2013

blue

whoa

 it has been the biiiiiiiiggest break since the last time I wrote here and I had no intentions to carry on

 I mean
 I forgot about this
 guess I wasn't such a blogger.

 for the ones who thought I was having a nice break

 nööooooo

I was always really wayyyyy too busy this year and I am still very busy it's just,,,procrastnation, tiredness, and feeling like I'm mad with anger and exhaustion and I want to be the happiest of myself.

 but this year is way too busy
 and the next year will be the same
ouch

 anyway
 I wanted to say hi
 so hi

get fresh


sleep well
dream of me
bye 
lots of love

and heaps of watermelon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment