i will answer your emails and comments :) -not a blog only about fashion | photos are not taken by me unless told so | any kind of contribution will be appreciated :)

Monday, May 14, 2012

VANESSA MOONEY NECKLACES THAT I LOVE

I thought simplicity was it, but I love accessories! - crazily, (um hoping it's not just a phase), ones like I don't have

Vanessa Mooney is what a girl (totally very similarly like me) wants:

Tita Tooth Necklace - Blue
Tita Tooth Earrings - Ivory
Oleda Turquoise Necklace
Havana Necklace
The Gun Metal Crash Statement Necklace
Moon Shield Lapis & Red Coral Statement Necklace
Triton Necklace
Poppystar Short Statement Necklace!
vanessa mooney poppystar necklace
The Romance Necklace
Be My Baby Coral Necklace / Wrap Bracelet
reithi statement necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment