i will answer your emails and comments :) -not a blog only about fashion | photos are not taken by me unless told so | any kind of contribution will be appreciated :)

Monday, May 14, 2012

SESSION, PHOTOGRAPHY

Welcome back,  oh dear,
you're getting to now me bit by bit, every time it's a larger bit.
This one is big, I feel like I'm going to jump out of it with my art.

Hmm, nice, combining photography with my art and fashion.
guess I need to wait until I photograph the last exposure in my fisheye camera,,,curious about results!

art is calling you
from deep deep inside

a little night chat, waking up in a place like that... everybody's dream

I'm a very boho girl 

for every fact you guess correctly about me, i will email another fact that you don't know at all.
...let's see how that turns out...

Stay cheerful :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment