i will answer your emails and comments :) -not a blog only about fashion | photos are not taken by me unless told so | any kind of contribution will be appreciated :)

Saturday, April 21, 2012

TATTOOS

It's a huuuge trend now, isn't it.
Well, I'm obsessed about different tattos. I mostly think they are pretty ugly but I am very interested into the personality of who has it. and if your tattoo is nice -and im a quite fastidious person- it must be really amazing, also you must be really wondrous.

Yeaaaaaaaaaah, no I won'T get a tattoo. Not even if I find a spectacular mind blowing voila
tattoo -of course, henna will do it, because i get bored too easily.  But, just lately I was told that there was something called a four-year tattoo. So I'm definitely thinking of it.

Tattoos that I like, I have a weird taste, just to make it clear...

This is amazing in my opinion.

woooo! :)

best ever :) I want it too :) Temporarily

I like wave tattoos :)
<3



no not for me, but it sure looks good :)

this one as well


lots and lots of dream catchers :)

henna :)


Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment