i will answer your emails and comments :) -not a blog only about fashion | photos are not taken by me unless told so | any kind of contribution will be appreciated :)

Friday, April 20, 2012

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY

Photos below are such an inspiration...
I hope you enjoy. :)
They aren't mine, sorry, but they're mind blowing.




theyoungspirit:

✞Enter the Wonderland✞
cccddd:

cd









Dreams about Photography:
Why would you bother reading? -If you have interest in photography please do read.

I am really interested in photography, lomography, photos that have an old effect, in unbelievable sceneries. Sort of like photos above. I don't know how much of that information you can get from my preview so I thought I'd spill it out.

Now, you don't know much about me, but I should tell, none of the photos above are mine, I don't claim to own them in anyway, they are great views from my tumblog where I find undiscovered photos and reblog them.
My tumblr is very personal, so no, I can't give you my URL, but maybe sometime in the future. Sorry, I don't promise...

Let's get to my dreams about photography:
- I dream to have a collection of cameras with film.
- I dream to have a polaroid camera (no, sadly I don't have one)
- I dream to open a photograph gallery in the future, and sell my photos.
- I dream to earn money from photography. 
- I dream to have a house where my photos are hanged on the wall, each in huge sizes.


Not many, but real dreams that some people have, people like me. Dreams that I hope I'll reach.
Man, I love photography.

Contact me if you have dreams like mine :)
We'll find sneaky ways to reach them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment