i will answer your emails and comments :) -not a blog only about fashion | photos are not taken by me unless told so | any kind of contribution will be appreciated :)

Saturday, July 14, 2012

COZY COZY LONDON STYLE

It's all rainy in London and I'm going to be there for a while so I'm setting up my mood with this outfit :)

Make me feel at home :









Dr Martens Vegan 1460 Boot
this is my london outfit :)
just couldn't decide between vans or docs.
I think I'd rather docs though :)

oooh I'm gonna spend a nice couple of days worth dressing :)

You can send me your outfit :

  • Send your outfit of the day to my e-mail address: noahdalle@gmail.com
  • Write your name and your age, don't forget to mention the city you live in
The best outfit will be published at this blog; if you win, I will email you asking a couple things about yourself (just to make sure there is information about the winner and his/her style at the post)

The outfit doesn't have to be gathered from items in your closet, any picture of an item that represents your style is OK. 

Best of luck :) I will be happy to view any outfit of yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment