i will answer your emails and comments :) -not a blog only about fashion | photos are not taken by me unless told so | any kind of contribution will be appreciated :)

Friday, June 29, 2012

Getting Fresher Than Ever

Apparently it's been a while since I have last posted something, summer got on the way:)

I have now less things to concern about, and the sunshine is in my skin :)

But the human mind always wants more and I want a big summer vacation to get the little bad thoughts off my head.

A summer vaca in a summer village with my friends and family; in the morning sippin my lemonade at the beach and at night, going to a French restaurant with my camera and sketchbook. Wearing a strapless dress that shows my sunkissed tan skin off. Summer breeze... Walking at the streets... Shopping from flea markets, buying old stuff...

That's what I want, but I'm not getting something like that anytime soon, so this post should be the thing that takes away mine (and all your) head/s away.

Still, summer's all good so let's put a big fat smile upon our faces :)


spontaneous tattoo :)


mer-de:

Moonrise over Lake Erie
universal—-sigh:

123456 008 on Flickr.


fakemermaids:

want this tan

i do not take credit for these :)

Antoher fresh post coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment